Virtual Assistants can make your real estate real estate business truly passive.
There are only so many hours in the day. If you want to grow your real estate business beyond a casual side hustle, you need to work it. You can either work every working hour, or hire help. Where do you go to find the help you need?
Nicole Grinnell and Liz Goddard are the daughters of entrepreneurs. Growing up, they were regularly called on to work in their family business.
The two met in Atlanta, GA where they became friends. With their common past, they recognized the growing entrepreneur culture that struggled to grow to the next level. These entrepreneurs needed help from someone they could trust like a family member. While they recognized the entrepreneurs needed help, Nicole & Liz also saw that there was a whole network of people like the two of them, who had skills but did not want to do the corporate 9-5 while raising a family.
This recognition of two groups, entrepreneurs with a need, and part time professionals help who wanted flexible work looked like a match, and this was the start of ccmyadmin.
Real Estate Entrepreneur
Real Estate investors and professionals are entrepreneurs. Most start out small with one property in addition to their full time W2 work. Most of these real estate entrepreneurs share the dream of somehow growing their portfolio to a point where it will provide true financial freedom. What holds them back from growing to this dream of financial freedom?
It’s usually a combination of money and time. The money can be raised from others, but the only way to get more time is to add help.
Hiring Direct vs Virtual Assistant
You recognize you need help. Do you hire direct or work with a virtual assistant?
You need help in all areas; marketing, sales, bookkeeping, management, the list is never ending. If you decide to hire someone to work directly for you, where do you turn? The following are questions you must answer:
- What is the task you need help with?
- How much time do you need help for?
- What skill set do you need to help you get the job done?
- Do you fully understand the task you need help with?
- What are the laws around hiring an employee?
- Do you have enough space to bring an employee in house?
- Where will you find this employee?
- Who is going to train the employee?
- Who will manage the employee to make certain the work is getting done?
- What if you get the person all trained only to realize the person is not going to work out?
- What happens when the employee needs time off?
If these questions are overwhelming, you have a second option: Virtual Assistant. .
Virtual Assistants can be the solution to your growing business and the needs for help. The benefits of using virtual assistants through ccmyadmin are many including:
- Recruiting: one call is all it takes to get the help you need. No more placing an add and waiting for people to call, interview and eventually hire. Ccmyadmin has a list of qualified candidates ready to take on your work.
- Screening; the VA you work with has been screened for their skills, and ability. You don’t have to hire an employee only to realize they are a better interviewer than actual employee.
- Training; Liz & Nicole work with you to determine the exact steps needed to accomplish the work you need completed. You pay one fee and the training is taken care of.
- No additional space needed. The VA will work remotely and thus require no additional space in your facility.
- Employment laws are not your problem. The VA is under contract with ccmyadmin, and you contract with ccmyadmin direct.
- Pay only for what you need. Unlike a direct hire where you pay for full time, but only have part time need, using a VA, you only pay for what you need to get your job done.
Virtual Assistant Skill Sets
What are the type of tasks a virtual assistant can perform? Here is a short list of the types of tasks provided by ccmyadmin VA’s:
- Answering inbound calls
- Making outbound cold call /prospect calls
- Podcast transcripts
- Schedule appointments
- Manage your calendar
- Write and send correspondence
- Process orders
- Communicate with tenants, property managers and service providers
It is clear there are significant associated with hiring direct that can be avoided or minimized by utilizing the talent provided through a virtual assistant.
Each week I ask my guest, “What is the Biggest Risk Real Estate Investors face?”
BIGGEST RISK: There’s a lot of risk that comes with employment. If you are not prepared to hire somebody or don’t understand everything you need to be doing as an employer in the state that you are working in, there’s risk. The risk is great, especially with all the employment laws. There’s a lot of little things that you just have to know if you’re going to employ people. If you do not know the laws, you need to find somebody that does, or you to hire a company like ours, who can help you stay legal. So there is a lot of risk that comes with employment. And all that risk comes with working with contractors as well. And you really need to know those very clear cut and defined lines because it is an expensive mistake to make.
For more go to: www.ccmyadmin.com